Today, paid military service has become an option for many people who do not wish to complete their military service. Paid military service offers people who want to perform their military service but are unable to do so due to work, education or health reasons, to perform their military service for a certain fee. However, applying for paid military service seems like a rather complicated process. Therefore, how can you apply for paid military service? We have prepared a detailed guide about it
In this article, we will share with you the conditions, necessary documents and other important information for the paid military service application. For example, everyone who wants to benefit from paid military service will be able to go through the application process more easily and make a more conscious choice about fulfilling their military service.
Application Requirements for Paid Military Service
- Those who are of military service age and have not yet begun their military service can enlist without any age restriction.
- For the debtors whose attendance is not made, the health examination must be completed and the decision “Fit for military service” must be given.
- To have the right to benefit from paid military service and not to relinquish this right.
- From the date of application for paid military service, those who have never been absent from attendance, whether concealed or not, from the date of entering military age to this date, are required to pay the amount of dues within two months. pay and not declare their paid military service before being drawn or classified.
Conditions to benefit from paid military service
- Those who have never been absent, concealed or not, from the date of reaching military age to the date of application for paid military service, must pay the established amount in advance within two months from the date of application.
- Those who are absent, hidden or not, must pay the amount determined together with the additional compensation.
- Due to draft or classification it is necessary to be selected for military service.
- Those who sign up for paid military service must complete one month of basic military training.
Application for paid military service by e-government
People who want to perform military service can easily apply for this via e-Government. To do this, you must first use your TR ID number and password. www.turkiye.gov.tr address must be filled in. On the page that opens, under the title of Military Service with Prime Value, under the Ministry of National Defense, click on the link “Apply for Military Service with Prime Value”. Then, by clicking on the accept option, a Barcode payment document must be obtained and payment must be made to the relevant bank. Along with the 3 receipts from the bank, the Barcode payment document obtained from the E-Government must be personally delivered to the military branch and a paid military service certificate must be obtained.
Application for military service for paid military service
Persons wishing to perform paid military service may also apply in person to the military branches. An application for this can be made via an identity card or a lawyer on whose behalf a power of attorney is given. After your status has been checked by the military department, you will receive a payment document if you are entitled to benefits. You need to go to the relevant banks with the payment document and make your payment, then go to the military department with 3 receipts and get a paid military service certificate.
Paid military service application information
Persons wishing to apply for paid military service must deposit their military service allowance of 104,084.16 TL upon receipt of their application documents. After payment is made, the application process must be completed by going to the military department with the receipts from the bank. Where and when the applicants will perform their military service will be announced by the General Recruitment Directorate. In addition, it should not be forgotten that there may be differences in the recruitment process depending on the number of military enlistments. If more than 300,000 applications are received, some groups may be recruited even after 1 year.
How much is paid military service?
According to the calculations of the Directorate General for Budget and Financial Services for 2023, the compensation for military service is set at 104,084.16 TL. This fee must be paid into the appropriate bank accounts of those who will receive training during the 21-day military service.
When is the summons period for paid military service?
There are thousands of people who have signed up for paid military service and are waiting for the summons period. The summons period is held at regular intervals. The periods of conscription to be done in 2023 are as follows:
- April 01, 02, 03, 2023
- May 13, 14, 15, 2023
- June 17, 18, 19, 2023
- August 05, 06, 07, 2023
- September 16, 17, 18, 2023
- October 21, 22, 23, 2023
- November 25, 26, 27, 2023
Applicants can complete their paid military service by choosing the most convenient date from these dates.
Is there an age limit for applying for paid military service?
No, there is no age limit for applying for paid military service.
What are the health conditions for a paid military service application?
The health conditions for an application for paid military service are determined based on the general health of those who have reached the age of military service. Before applying for paid military service, you must undergo the health screenings established by the military service department.
What documents are required for an application for paid military service?
Documents required for a paid military service application are documents such as identity card, health report, receipt showing that paid military service has been paid.
Do I have to go to the military service department to apply for paid military service?
No, it is not necessary to go to the military service office to apply for paid military service. Applications can be made through e-Government or by paying into bank accounts.