How to make parsley cure? – Health news
Parsley is a green leafy vegetable that contains a lot of vitamin C. It is used in food as well as in the healthy living sector from today. Being a low-calorie and intensely spicy spice, it makes a great combination both alone and with diet meals.
HOW TO MAKE PARSLEY CURE?
The question of how to make a parsley cure occupies many people at the moment. We have examined the content of parsley cure, which has become popular with experts who explain the benefits of parsley every day and how it is made.
PREPARATION OF PARSLEY TREATMENT
– 1 bunch of freshly washed parsley
– 1 cup of lemon juice
– 1 glass of water (200ml)
These 3 products are whipped in the blender for about 2-3 minutes until they reach a smooth consistency. The parsley cure, which has a homogeneous consistency, is ready. It is beneficial to drink it without waiting.
BENEFITS OF PARLS CURED
Parsley, along with the valuable vitamins it contains, offers great benefits to human health. Both raw consumption and healing of parsley, which is consumed both fresh and in winter, is both healthy and a source of healing. The benefits of parsley cure are as follows;
– It promotes digestion. It is suitable for people suffering from indigestion.
– Thanks to the nourishing vitamins it contains; It makes a great contribution to the health of hair, skin and nails.
It is recommended that dieting users drink 1 glass every day. Because parsley cure has a satiating property.
It is beneficial for eye health as it is rich in vitamin A.
– It is used to prevent skin problems, especially acne and eczema.
– It is a treatment method that nourishes the liver and relieves liver disease.
It is mainly used in the treatment of urinary tract disorders. Because parsley is a healthy diuretic.
– It is good for gum disease and toothache.
– Combats edema in the body. It helps remove excess water from the body.
– It is a savior and nutritious food for those who complain of bad breath. Parsley cure helps to remove unpleasant odors in the mouth.
– It is an excellent solution for complaints such as accelerated metabolism and constipation, especially for users who are on a diet.
– It is used as an alternative, supportive treatment for immune system, joint and cardiovascular diseases.
USE OF PARL CURE
Parsley cure can be consumed every day, no more than 1 glass per day. It makes a supportive contribution to treatment, especially for users with high blood pressure. However, if you have low blood pressure, it is not recommended to consume every day. Instead, it can be consumed every 2 days or 3 days a week. Those with upper respiratory tract disease can consume parsley cure hot by adding hot water.
IS Parsley Cure HEALTHY?
Parsley cure is an excellent source of healing thanks to the vitamin C, vitamin A and vitamin K it contains. It plays a supportive role in the treatment of many ailments, from upper respiratory ailments to circulatory, digestive and excretory problems.