How to sign up for Twitter? Open Twitter account
If you want to open an account and reach your friends on Twitter, which has the largest number of users among social networking sites and microblogging sites in Turkey, we recommend that you read this content carefully. Thanks to this article, “How do I open a Twitter account?”, “How do I sign up for Twitter?” and “Log in from computer to Twitter”.
Requirements to open a Twitter account
Twitter is a microblogging site that remains popular among social media platforms. By opening a Twitter account, you can follow the information shared by millions of users around the world, share your own ideas and develop marketing strategies for your business. So, are you ready to open a Twitter account? Here’s what you need to know before opening an account:
- Equipment and Information Needed: A computer or mobile device is all it takes to open a Twitter account. You must also use your personal information such as email address and phone number.
- Requirements for opening a Twitter account: Twitter serves users over the age of 13. Therefore, when opening an account, you must verify that you are over 13 years old. In addition, an email address or telephone number is required.
When you meet all these conditions to open a Twitter account, you can now proceed to open an account. Opening an account is very easy and can be done through the Twitter website or mobile app. After creating an account, you can personalize your Twitter account by adding your profile picture and adjusting the account settings.
How to open a Twitter account?
Creating a Twitter account is quite easy. You can open an account on the Twitter website or mobile application. After you open an account, you can add a profile picture and edit account settings. After completing these processes, you are now ready to share your posts on Twitter and follow other users’ posts.
An. After this step, click “Register” on the top right corner of the page.
2. Fill in the required information on the screen that appears. (Name Surname – Email – Password) If you don’t want Twitter to send you notifications for every transaction, don’t click the empty box below the completed form. Finally, click Register.
3. After clicking the login area, you will see the mobile phone confirmation section on the new page. We recommend that you complete this section to use Twitter safely. If you do not want to share your mobile phone data, you can click on the “Skip” section, indicated by the arrow below.
4. On the new page that appears, specify your username so that people can find you easily. The username you write on this screen will be displayed as @exampleuser on the Twitter screen. You can understand that your chosen username is accepted by the “blue tick” that appears after you enter your username. After completing all the processes, click on the section that says “Next”.
5. The next screen asks for your profile picture. If you want to take a profile picture by taking a picture from the camera on the computer, or choose your previously saved picture. After you’ve done the photo thing, click “Continue”.
6. On the next page, you will see the “I want to find my friends” page. If you want, you can select your email address here and log in and reach your friends. If you want, you can skip this section by clicking “skip”.
7. On the new page that comes before you, Twitter will bring up the people who are suitable for the categories you selected earlier and make suggestions for follow-up. If you want, you can skip this step directly.
Is it free to create a Twitter account?
Yes, creating a Twitter account is completely free.
What do I need to open a Twitter account?
An email address or phone number is required to open a Twitter account.
What is the age limit to open a Twitter account?
Anyone over the age of 13 can create an account on Twitter.
What devices can I use to open a Twitter account?
You can use a computer or mobile device to open a Twitter account.
How do I secure my Twitter account?
It is recommended to change your password regularly and enable two-factor authentication to secure your Twitter account.