Common traits of selfish people
It is not difficult to understand that someone is selfish. Let’s take these clues and combine them. For sometimes even among the warm-blooded and well-meaning, a secret selfishness can come from. How Selfish People Behave Let’s look at the behavior of selfish people.
Here are the selfish human qualities that don’t reveal themselves but you can understand;
1. They rarely give thanks. They treat you as if you are obligated to do a good deed or act towards them. They don’t bother to thank you. When you please an egoist, you rarely get a thank you. They feel no gratitude for what you have done for them and they feel they deserve special treatment.
2. You realize their behavior is fake. They approach people with a false and exaggerated affection. Even if they don’t like the person in front of them at all, they don’t hesitate to act like their best friends when it suits them. They are very well behaved even if they hate you they pretend to love you.
3. They try to confuse you. A selfish friend will often try to confuse you. It makes you doubt your own abilities and worth. Selfish people are skilled manipulators. They want you to constantly doubt yourself. That’s why they put things in your head.
4. They always expect favors from the other side. They always ask for favors from the other side and don’t want to do anything when it comes to them.
5. They use others for their own benefit. Selfish people always use others. They don’t even realize that what they are doing is wrong. They do not find any fault in themselves, they always use the people before them.
6. They always want special attention. They feel that they deserve special attention and treatment and therefore can ask all kinds of favors from you without hesitation. They always want something from you because they always see themselves at the center of the world.
7. They pamper you and take good care of you until they are ready to ask you something. The biggest characteristic of selfish people is that they always want something from you. But they are not willing to do good without something in return.
8. You can never satisfy their ego. Moreover, they recommend it to others. They often use phrases like “Be selfish and live a little for yourself”. They want to make everyone unhappy just because they are unhappy.
9. The most used words by selfish people; Me, me, me, myself, me, my opinion, my decision, my freedom. They think the world revolves around them.
10. They are stubborn. Even when they are wrong, they don’t mind being stubborn. It will be what they want.
11. They can’t have a serious relationship. They cannot have a serious relationship because they think they are of the rare Indian fabric. It expects all kinds of sacrifices. But he can’t even pee on the injured finger. They blame you for even the smallest mistake.
12. They’re also a novelty about empathy. If not, it’s their own feelings, their own expectations, and their own thoughts. It’s like everyone is wearing a carburetor instead of a heart.