One of those foods that experts draw attention to and should never be consumed raw is sausage. Half-cooked sausages in hot dogs are actually extremely dangerous to our health because raw sausage contains listeria bacteria. This dangerous bacteria can cause poisoning by disrupting the digestive system. The only way I can rule out this possibility is to properly cook the sausages. Experts emphasize that you should not consume the sausage raw.
Cassava is an essential food that is a staple food for more than half a billion people in developing countries. But keep in mind that improperly prepared cassava can be toxic enough to cause acute poisoning, partial paralysis, or even death.
Shrimp are grown on farms. To prevent the spread of infections, diseases and parasites, farmers pump the animals’ feed with antibiotics and fill the water with pesticides and fungicides. A large amount of chemical additives are added, including chlorine.
In general, the potato is a completely safe vegetable. If you leave the potatoes in a light and extremely moist environment for too long or too long, they will sprout. The bacteria formed in the sprout will transfer to your potato and even if you cut the sprout it will remain on the potato because time has passed.
Bitter almond extract was once used medicinally. However, even at small doses, serious or fatal effects have been observed in children.
Due to the tendency of fungi to absorb heavy metals, including radioactive ones, they can cause poisoning.
Although rhubarb is usually sold with the leaves, the stems are the only edible part. During World War I, the leaves were falsely recommended as a food source in England, poisoning people. Washing their leaves with carbonated water can cause a reaction between the soda and acids, making them even more toxic.
Brussels sprouts Bamboo shoots are used in many Asian dishes and broths. Raw bamboo contains some cyanogenic toxins. Toxins that cause poisoning must be destroyed by thorough boiling and boiling before using them in other ways.
Raw beans contain a noxious, tasteless toxin that must be removed by cooking. Red beans and kidney beans are particularly poisonous, but other types also pose a risk of poisoning. The toxins in the beans cannot be destroyed without cooking them.