This mistake was made while cooking eggplant poison!
Erdin İbrahim, the chef of 22 years, gave some information about eggplant that everyone should know. Eggplant is a very useful vegetable. According to the BBC Turkish; A British study found that vegetables alone make the risk of a heart attack or stroke less likely. Health authorities, including the UK’s National Health Service (NHS), recommend consuming at least 5 servings of fruit and vegetables every day. Especially experts draw attention to the fact that eggplant is very useful. Eggplant is known as a rich source of nutrients. It contains: vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin B6, thiamine, niacin, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, dietary fiber, folic acid, potassium.
According to chef İbrahim Erdin, eggplant should never be consumed raw. If eggplant is not cooked properly or consumed directly raw, it can poison us. In addition, it must be said that this is somewhat more serious than ordinary food poisoning. For this reason, it is imperative not to consume eggplant raw, even for sake.
HOW CAN I PREVENT AUGETRY WEIGHTENING?
*To preserve the color of the eggplant, you can use lemon, salt and water.
* After cutting the aubergines, do not waste time and leave them in cold water. * Sprinkle some salt on it.
* After waiting a few minutes, rub the surface of the aubergines thoroughly with lemon.
* If you want, you can also add lemon slices to the water.
* Before cooking, wash the aubergines several times and dry their surfaces thoroughly. Go to the cooking stage without waiting, otherwise the eggplants will darken.
*If you are going to keep the eggplants for a while, don’t forget to rub the peeled parts with lemon.
* Then put it in a container and keep the lid of the container closed. * It is possible to prevent the eggplants from darkening by breaking their contact with the air.
* If you are going to consume the roasted eggplant as a salad or appetizer you can add lemon, if you are going to cook it you can add milk.
*After peeling the roasted aubergines, soaking them in olive oil and lemon water will also help prevent them from darkening.