What Are Constipation Relief Meals?
Constipation is a word that describes the difficulty experienced in defecating. Due to intestinal problems, the person has difficulty defecating. Of course, this situation is not normal and brings difficulties to the person experiencing the problem. There are many foods to relieve constipation. Before embarking on these meals, it is helpful to know the symptoms and causes of constipation.
- – irregular stools,
- – The appearance of a hard stool,
- – Difficulty defecating.
- – Consuming solid food too often
- – Delaying the need for the toilet,
- – hormonal disorders,
- – Experiencing dysfunctions in the parts involved in defecation.
Constipation can occur for several reasons. If you notice signs of constipation, the first thing you should pay attention to is your diet. For this food good for constipation You can consume more often.
1. Spinach Meal: Spinach is a very healthy food that is good for constipation. If you are constipated, you can consume it by making a spinach dish. There is a possibility that after eating these foods it could be good for your constipation. So be sure to try the spinach dish.
2. Cabbage Meal: Cabbage is also a dish used by those looking for a solution for constipation. People with constipation can try kale.
3. Leek Flour: You will feel more comfortable thanks to the leeks, which help regulate the bowels. It will be more effective to make the leeks, one of the dishes that are good for constipation, without rice and with olive oil.
4. White meat or fish meat: People with constipation may prefer white meat or fish instead of red meat. These meats can lead to more positive results for constipation.
The effect of foods that are good for constipation can vary from person to person. For this reason, foods that are good for constipation should not be considered a definitive solution. These dishes should be tried as a solution and act according to the results.
How constipation passes, what is good?
People with constipation try to get rid of this discomfort as soon as possible. Of course you have to pay attention to your diet and what you eat. Otherwise, constipation can become more serious. There are things you should do after you have been constipated to make the constipation go away. It is very important for your health to pay attention to these matters.
What to do after constipation:
- – A lot of fluid should be consumed (you can especially drink a lot of water),
- – Consumption of dairy products should be reduced,
- – The use of solid food should be reduced and the mouthfuls should be chewed and swallowed thoroughly,
- – You should definitely go to the toilet when you need it,
- – Products such as vegetables, fruits and legumes should be consumed regularly.
Constipation is a situation that you can solve yourself. While avoiding situations that cause constipation, you should also pay attention to your diet. You can get rid of constipation by taking simple precautions.
You should pay attention to a balanced and correct diet during the time you are constipated. It is very important to try foods that are good for constipation to eliminate constipation in a short time. This is the best solution that you can do in the first place.
Foods Good For Constipation:
- – This,
- – Dried fruits (figs, apricots, etc.),
- – White meat,
- – flax seed,
- – legumes,
- – Foods rich in fiber (spinach, cabbage, celery, etc.)
- – Fresh fruit (especially grapes, apples and avocados),
- – Olive oil and thyme.
Foods good for constipation can be tried by anyone. Some foods can relieve constipation in a short time. You have to be patient for this. It is recommended to drink goat’s milk instead of cow’s milk, especially for children who drink milk and children with constipation.