What is good for athlete’s foot?
Good methods for athlete’s foot;
– Garlic Cure: 7 cloves of garlic are crushed together with salt and left to rest by adding a little bit of glass jar. The garlic cure, which has stood for 4 hours, is filtered and applied to the mushroom area with cotton wool. This course should be taken for 15 days. Before and after garlic is applied to the feet, the feet should be cleaned with soapy water.
– Aloe Vera oil: applied twice a day to the feet with cotton wool, it removes the negative effects of the fungus.
– Apple Cider Vinegar: Mixing half a measure of apple cider vinegar with a quart of hot water and holding the feet in a large bowl for about 20 minutes minimizes fungus formation on the feet.
How is athlete’s foot transmitted?
Natural methods to pass athlete’s foot are as follows;
– Baking soda: Highly effective against athlete’s foot, carbonate softens the structure of the skin with the enzymes it contains. It should be mixed by adding a little baking soda to half a glass of water. It is important to apply it to the area with the fungus, wait 10 minutes and then rinse with warm water. Baking soda should be done continuously every day.
– Rice flour: Since it has an antifungal function, it plays a very important role in the treatment of athlete’s foot. Rice flour and apple cider vinegar should be mixed together in certain quantities and kneaded until it reaches the consistency of dough. Then it should be applied to the affected area and rinsed off. It should be used regularly for 2 weeks.
– Olive oil and oregano oil: A few drops of olive oil and a few drops of thyme should be mixed together. The mixture should be applied to the affected area with cotton wool and rinsed off with warm water after waiting an hour.
Things that are good for athlete’s foot
– Lavender Oil: Lavender oil, which prevents odor and itching caused by athlete’s foot, solves this problem with continuous use.
– White vinegar, vicks tea tree oil: if the mixture prepared with white vinegar and tea tree age is applied twice a day, morning and evening, to the area of athlete’s foot, it may be possible to reduce the negative to remove consequences of athlete’s foot. But before application it is necessary to apply steam with vicks to get more effective results. It is important to bring the water vapor into contact with the feet by adding cis to the hot water. Then the fungus can be wiped with white vinegar and tea tree oil.
-Olive Oil and Lemon: Olive oil and lemon juice can be specified as a good remedy for athlete’s foot. Mix equal amounts of olive oil with lemon juice. Then it should be applied with a cotton ball to the area where the fungus is located.
Recommendations for the prevention of toenail fungus
– Feet should be washed regularly.
– Do not step on the floor of common areas with bare feet.
– Be sure to wear sweat-absorbent and cotton socks.
– Long and short underwear may not be worn.
– After the foot bath, the feet should be dried well with a towel or a hair dryer.
– Individual items such as shared towels and slippers may not be shared.
– Special items such as nail files and nail clippers should be used for one person.
How is athlete’s foot treated?
It is possible to treat athlete’s foot at home. For this, foot care must be done first. In addition, it is important to choose shoes that allow the feet to breathe in the summer season. Cotton and sweat-absorbent socks are preferable to prevent itching of the feet.