Poisoning causes many negative factors in the body. A poisoned person should seek medical attention quickly. With medical support, poisoning functions in the body are also removed. There are many herbal methods that are good for poisoning.
What is good for poisoning?
1) Banana: Consuming the banana in puree form is very important at this time. Banana is also a storehouse of vitamins. It allows to quickly remove the factors that cause poisoning in the body. Banana, a food rich in potassium, is easy to digest. Therefore, mashed banana is recommended first to people who have been poisoned. As a result of poisoning, minerals are quickly removed from the body. Banana consumption is important for recovering the minerals removed from the body.
2) Garlic: Garlic is mainly called a panacea. Garlic, known as a strong natural antibiotic, ensures that the formations that cause poisoning are removed from the body. Garlic is also a natural antifungal agent. As a result of poisoning, the intestines and stomach are damaged. Consumption of garlic is also recommended to restore the intestines and stomach. It is important to consume garlic by cooking it. It is consumed by crushing a clove of garlic and adding it to a glass of boiling water.
3) Lemon: Lemon is literally a storehouse of vitamins. Consuming lemon, which is known as a natural antibacterial agent, is also recommended in cases of poisoning. Lemon also has antiviral properties. It is a food of choice for food poisoning. Lemon also significantly eliminates the symptoms of poisoning. It makes the poisoned person feel better. Lemon also speeds up the metabolism in the body. In this way, the poison in the body begins to be excreted quickly. It is also generally recommended to consume lemon at least 3 times a day for a poisoned person.
4) Basil: Basil also strengthens the immune system. Since it naturally strengthens the immune system, it also significantly bypasses the symptoms of poisoning. Consumption of basil is also a boon, especially in case of food poisoning. It is important to consume basil after brewing it in a glass of water. Basil is also consumed with honey. It is possible to naturally minimize the symptoms of poisoning by consuming it with honey.
5) Apple Cider Vinegar: The intestines are significantly damaged due to food poisoning. As a result, factors such as diarrhea occur. Consumption of apple cider vinegar also helps to restore the intestines. It makes the intestines work better and eliminates the poisoning factors. Apple cider vinegar also has acidic properties. The consumption of apple cider vinegar is also recommended by specialist doctors to minimize and eliminate the symptoms of food poisoning.
What should be given to a person experiencing food poisoning?
1) Ginger: Ginger is extremely important in food poisoning. It also provides relief from digestive problems. Consuming ginger plays an important role in food poisoning. Consuming ginger also protects the stomach lining. Therefore, ginger should be given to people who have food poisoning.
2)Water: As a result of poisoning, the body loses an excessive amount of fluid. Fluid loss will occur due to diarrhea and vomiting. It is extremely important to water a poisoned person to prevent dehydration. Consuming water prevents fluid loss and ensures that toxins are removed from the body.
3) Yogurt: Yogurt also significantly passes the symptoms of intoxication. Consuming yogurt is extremely important in preventing food poisoning. That is why yogurt consumption is important.